miercuri, 28 aprilie 2010

I need a change in my life..



Do you ever feel the need of a change in your life? lol, what a stupid quesion..of course that you feel that, everybody feels.
I can write so much describing how I feel, but it wont change anything when I wake up... What can I do to make life seem fresh? Interesting?
I want to change my life but I do not know how. We all have phases in our life where either we feel tired, or we have a bad mood, we are nervous and upset without knowing why, we are bored of everything and do not want to see anyone. These are the times that we all wonder, “I want to change my life. But how?”
There are difficult stages in our life where we usually we do not know how to deal with them and thus we enter a vicious cycle of inactivity, low energy and bad mood. How can I change my life to overcome these bad phases?
When I will start to love again small things, non material ones that once made me happy?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu